Saturday, September 30, 2006

Seize Your Day, with Stars In Your Eyes...

You all know that periodically I like to tell you about other bloggers, and folks whom I think are just plain interesting, and have you check them out to help you expand your world... so to speak.
Well I'm happy to tell you about 2 people that I've met and whose blogs I read on a regular basis.

The really cool thing this time is that these 2 folks relate in many ways, primarily through art and science...and they don't even know each other. How cool is that ?
First up is Anathema Device, and her site is: CARPE YOU SOME DIEM ! Her site is mainly about her work as an artist, and art teacher here in the Charleston area.
Even if you only understand art a little bit, then this is a site worth seeing. A.D. is a tremendous artist (in my humble opinion...), I've just gotten very taken by her work.
One of my first times checking out her work, she did a painting of the Statue of Liberty that just knocked me off my feet. Anathema is unbelievably creative; her use of color and technique will delight your soul, and lift your spirit.
Next, you can reach for the stars by clicking on to: QUASAR9 written and maintained by Q, his site is a science wonder. If you're into star gazing and looking at the universe in amazement, here is the place to be.
As a Muslim, I have always been in awe of the world that Allah (God) created, and I'm often fascinated by the people that HE has sent to my life.
With Q, his thoughts and words about the world beyond Earth are worth the price of admission to any planetarium, or observatory. For me his site is equally fascinating, and again even if you're a little inquisative about the world around you and the stars that make up our universe, then check him out.
In all, if you want to make you day, seize your day,with stars in your eyes, Anathema and Q will rock your world. And don't forget to...

Support Live music today tomorrow and always. It too is artsy and scientific !

3 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Charlie,
Yeah seize the day with stars in your eyes - and support music!

Hope you are having fun!

Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...

Thank you, Charlie! :D I'm just getting on my feet as an artist, so it's always great to see someone who enjoys seeing my artwork. As soon as I get enough stuff together to have a show, you'd better bet you're invited! :D

Thanks so much for all your support!

Charlie Tee said...

Q and Anathema, I'm glad that you both liked the post.Your worlds and mine can aid in changing the world for the better.
We all need to sieze our days, and do it with star gazing wonderment, and reverence for each other
Please keep up your beautiful works.