Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year

Forgive me, as it's been quite awhile since I joined you last, and the last few posts have been more memorials than testaments to music (although they were equally as important, because they were about folks who mattered to me...and you)
In the last few months, I've been going through a few personal changes that I really needed to address. These things often take time to figure out, and in order to get through them, we must take that time...so I did.
I've gotten more than a few e-mails from you asking where I've been, and if I've lost interest in sharing my story. The answer is definitely NO. I'm even more committed to telling you about my journey to music than ever; so don't go away just yet. OK !!
Anyway, I'll be gone for just about another week, then I'll be back in business, so please, HANG IN THERE with me.
In the meantime, I want to tell you all that you matter to me more than you could ever realize. I still look forward to hearing from you, and I have every intention to continue standing in the shadows of music, but moving more into the light.
Thank you all for a wonderful year, I wish you every blessing, success, and heartfelt desire that you strive toward. Keep your light burning, and your head looking toward the sky.
Until I'm back with you here, have a very happy, and safe New Year.
Lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)

Support Live music today tomorrow and always.

5 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

be well charlie! : )

Jen said...

Thanks for your post and for your kind words, as always. It was a great thing to check my email and see a message from you. Then, I read the blog post and I smiled even more.

I wish you a healthy and blessed New Year! You and Vicki deserve it!

QUASAR9 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Charlie!

QUASAR9 said...

Hi Charlie Tee,
good to hear from you ...
Ahhh bet that was good playing music
playing the saxophone thru the night
with friends and loved ones

Anonymous said...

Backatcha, Charlie! :)

Here's to a wonderful 2007, full of happy surprises, beautiful art and soul-satisfying music!