Monday, September 13, 2010

Catchin' You Up

Hi folks, been a bit hectic last few months as I'm sure that you can inagine,but I'm slowly clawing my way back from all of the transpiring, and the madness of late.
That said, I want to let everyone know that the Carpenter Ants will be in the Charleston area for the month of October, playing at the Empty Glass on Sundays post Moutnain Stage.
Of late we've embarked on quite a number of new tunes for you to enjoy and groove to from the Psychedilic to the revrential, and it's been a fun ride for me, and I'm quite certain that you'll dig it as well.
We had an extremely busy Summer season this year, but are overjoyed to be back home for while before it starts all over again and we're on the road, and living out of our suitcases.
For me it's been especially great because I've missed  all of you sooo much.
Along with my regular blog posts I'm going to be adding show dates, schedules, and miscellaneous info and pictures. This is just a way of catchin'you up on all the fun, and to give you your own special invitation to the frivolity.
I want to add that you can also catch us on Facebook and Myspace.
See you soon, and don't forget...

Support Live music today tomorrow and always

1 comment:

Rick Saenz said...

Charlie Tee,

I was wondering why we hadn't heard much from you lately, and now I find out it's for the best reason of all--The Carpenter Ants are back strong!

Keep posting information about your gigs, Chris and I will find a way somehow to get to one of them!