Saturday, November 19, 2005

Closing in on the End (of the year), and Giving Thanks

I realize that it's not the end of the year yet, but I thought that I would take this time to assess somewhat the year and put it in a little bit of a perspective...and try and make a few predictions for 2006...
By and large, the Carpenter Ants have had a great year, we marched forward inch by inch, but we kept moving and things started picking up steam. We did quite a few interesting and fun gigs this year, made some great friends/ fans, to which we're grateful.
When you play in a band it's really a crap shoot to get where you're going and do something with your music, but the beauty of it, at least from my point of view is that it's always interesting and new.
I think that next year is going to be the year for the Carpenter Ants, I've had a good feeling about it for awhile now, but something is going to explode us in a big way on the music scene...so stay tuned.
I want to express my sincerest thank you to everyone ( literally and figuratively) for getting behind me, my band, my blog and my dreams.
At the end of the day it really is just about my dream, but it has deeper meaning for me when I know that people like you consistently keep me in your prayers and your kind and warm thoughts. I hope that I will always measure up sufficiently.
Regardless of the outcome...Support Live music today tomorrow and always.

No comments: