Saturday, January 07, 2006

On your mark, get set, click: The Soul of Us.

It's an odd title I know but hopefully when you arrive there you'll see that it is a labor of love...

Well it looks like my friends and I are getting started with our collaborative project called "The Soul of Us."
In an earlier blog piece, I told you about my pals who are fellow bloggers, who decided that we all might take a chance and write some things together.I explained that at our blog will be 5 people writing about one topic, or occasionally 1 or 2 folks writing and the rest of us may provide commentary (the reason for that aspect is, there may be times when we're busy personally, so someone will keep the ball rolling).
None the less we're up and running, and although there aren't any posts as of this writing, soon we will be posting for your enjoyment and edification. So on your mark, get set, click read and enjoy, The Soul of Us.

Support Live music today tomorrow and always...and don't forget, that while you're standing in the shadows of music reading Joel's Bloggy, you'll meet a girl named Michael. Sit on the porch swing with her after the bridge that you'll cross together.

2 comments:

John Cowart said...

Hi Charlie,
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comment.

I've scanned this and your other two blogs and a few of their links a bit this morning... Wow! I'm overwhelmed just trying to keep up one blog and you manage three!

Your energy and love of music shines through. I'm impressed.

Charlie Tee said...

Hi back atcha John, thank you for visiting.All this energyu comes from meeting people like you. I really enjoyed reading on your blog. Keep in touch, gotta run for now. You can also feel free to e-mail me when you can,let me know what's goin' on in your neck of the woods.Take care brother.
lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)