Sunday, February 28, 2010

Slowly but Surely

Taking a little break today...
I wanted to tell you though, that in the next few weeks please expect to see a few changes here in my blogging world, as I am about to make a few subtle, but necessary changes to the look and feel of both my blogs (Standing In The Shadows Of Music and Standing In The Shadows of Music Too)
The content will of course remain the same but the look and feel may be slightly different.
Some of the reasons why I'm making these changes are designed to put me in better touch with you. I think that by adding pictures and sound to this would enhance some of the things that I've been talking about as a blogger.
Music is very important to me as well as the things that I want to convey to me readers (and there are alot of you now....).I sincerely hope that in the weeks to come that you will still follow me along my journey, and that I'll continue to try an inspire you to achieve your own goals.
I'm gonna run for now, but stop back often and by all means say hello.
Remember...
Support Live music today tomorrow and always.

No comments: