Thursday, May 19, 2005

Lynn, just keep both hands on the wheel...

This is a fairly short but funny story:
I went to pay a visit to my second library job ( at the University of Charleston) today basically to say hi and see how some of my co-workers were doing, I haven't worked there this year because the band's schedule has been so hectic.
Anyway, when I walked through the door my friend and supervisor Lynn Sheehan looked as though she'd seen a ghost. Well it turned out that just this morning while she was driving in her car she glanced up and thought that she'd seen an ant crawling on her visor...after momentary panic she realized that she was looking at a picture of the Carpenter Ants CD cover from the CD entitled "Long Live The Queen."
All of that, then I show up later in the day... does this constitute deja vu ?
You know you've arrived when your fans scream for you and you're not even there!!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

::gigglesnort:: Okay that? Is way too funny! Sounds like something I'd do, too. :)