Sunday, December 04, 2005

Over...My Fear

I got results from my tests over the end of the week, and found out that I have Gout in my left elbow, and while I'm not completely out of the woods healthwise, it wasn't as bad as I initially feared.
The fear that I had probably is more in my mind than I'd like to admit, but after losing my Sister to a debilitating illness at such a young age, I couldn't help but feel that there may be a corelation.
I'm still grateful to people who called my home to wish me well, and sent e-mails galore, and posted comments on my blogposts...I hope that you all realize that you might be stuck with me for awhile.
Just so that you have an idea about what Gout is, I'm adding a little definition:
Gout: A disturbance of uric-acid metabolism occurring chiefly in males, characterized by painful inflammation of the joints, especially of the feet and hands, and arthritic attacks resulting from elevated levels of uric acid in the blood and the deposition of urate crystals around the joints. The condition can become chronic and result in deformity.

None the less, I move forward with my life, and continue my trek toward music, and with continued luck, I'll arrive at my destination. I don't know when, but I'll enjoy the ride for now...and I hope that you will too.
Thank you for all of your support.
lovingly,Charlie Tee

As always...Support Live music today tomorrow and always.

4 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i'm happy that you are better than you feared. waiting for test results is a really stressful time.
take care, be well.

The Pink Supervisor said...

Don't let it stop the music. I'm glad your relieved too.

Jen said...

Sorry for the delayed post of relief. I am so glad that you are doing well. My brother has gout and has done very well with the medication that he has been prescribed.

Just try to stay rested, as much as possible.

Sorry we didn't get much time to chat at the library yesterday. :)

Hope to see you Saturday at the V'Lounge.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thank you for listing my poetry/whatsis blog! you are the best!