Friday, March 31, 2006

Shout Out 3-31-06

The Shout Out award this week goes to...
Jennifer Wagner, and Sherry Pasquarello.
These are 2 of my Blogging buddies, and our friendship has taken me a step further in life.
It's really great when you meet people and you all click as humans. By that I mean that it's nice when you immediately feel that you can be yourself and know that they will be themselves, all without pretense.
I've never actually met Sherry, but we communicate with each other very regularly now...I met her by responding to her on her blog "After The Bridge," I read her wonderful poetry and found that I had to respond because it moved me so much.She graciously responded back, and now here we are, almost a year later and through her words I find much comfort...like a warm bath.
Jennifer and I met virtually the same way, only she came to realize that we live in the same town.She came to my library which she uses regularly, and one day just up and introduced herself and told me how much she enjoyed reading my blog...now that is definitely the way to start a friendship with me,direct and to the point.
I feel blessed to have her as a friend, she too is a comforting soul, her very presence makes me feel at ease.
Both of these ladies are the type of people that I want to surround myself with at all times.
If you get a notion, drop by and sit "On The Porchswing," Jennifer's wonderful blog and be enthralled by the soul of a great woman.
In all, as the saying goes, keep your friends close (I'm not adding the next part, because it doesn't apply here...), well my wish is for our friendship to last until eternity.
Both of their blogs can be accessed on the right...

7 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks, Charlie! I made the shout out list! Now, that's an honor!!!!

*I would like to add a shout out....Michael is another great gal in our group. She doesn't post much on her blog, but when she does, it means something! :)

Love ya, Michael!

Thanks again, Charlie!

It's great to be in such great company....Sherry and the rest of the shout out recipients!

Charlie Tee said...

Ahhh you jumped the gun sister.Micheal Ann and Joels are this week.Watch for it.Love ya much,Tee

Jen said...

HAHA! I'm always getting ahead of myself.

:) :) :)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi charlie! nice to read this first thing in the morning! makes my day blessed!

thank you for being a friend. friends, real friends are hard to come by. also, via you, i met jen and the others. the fates work in odd ways, but good ways. : )

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

car insurance rate
mercury car insurance
best car insurance rate
cheap car insurance for young driver
budget car insurance
car insurance group
direct car insurance
car insurance price
car insurance uk
car insurance for mexico
auto insurance quote
state farm car insurance
low car insurance
auto insurance quote
low cost car insurance
free car insurance quote
online car insurance
car insurance quote online uk
car insurance for woman
low car insurance
car insurance houston
car insurance for woman
new york car insurance
new york car insurance
cheap car insurance quote uk
car insurance dallas
car insurance for mexico
budget car insurance
compare car insurance quote
low cost car insurance online

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
buy car insurance