Saturday, March 04, 2006

Shout Out...

I got an email today from a fan of my other blogsite where I sing the praises of fellow musicians and singers, whom I find inspiring (don't worry, there are more to come...). One of the reasons that I do this is that there are so many wonderful people that I would like you to know about.
Anyway, this note was asking about my friends who have inspired me as well, and that got me thinking ( I know that's dangerous), yes most of my friends have been been encouraging to me to say the least, so I thought, ABC News has a person of the week, I'm gonna do something similar so that I can at least say thank you for what they mean to me and my journey to music...so I'm gonna try to keep up a new space called Shout Out...
Many of my friends will die getting their names mentioned in this way, because I know that some of them really value their privacy, so with that in mind what I'll do for those folks is just mention them by name.
My friendships mean much, in the climate of the world today, and before things in life change too much, I would like them to know that I appreciate them...ALWAYS.

This weeks SHOUT OUT goes to:
Amy Bowe and to Michael Romeo (my Dentist)
These are 2 of my friends who are always encouraging me to keep striving, and in the face of adversities (which I have often) they are a calm port in a storm.Their love comes with humor, and kindness and always good advice.

Support Live Music today tomorrow and always...they do !

No comments: